BERTHEAS & Cie. on TECHTEXTIL 2017
BERTHEAS & Cie. on TECHTEXTIL Frankfurt 2017, the world’s most important trade fair for technical textiles, Hall 3.1 Stand A74
BERTHEAS in a few words
BERTHEAS & Cie. is a manufacturer of large and narrow, woven and knitted technical elastic fabrics for orthopaedics, men’s underwear, protection, security, sports and technical uses.
Hall 3.1, stand A74
The BERTHEAS innovation to discover in 2017
- Grip open-ribbed fabric with “AIRTEX” microfiber and pockets: elastic fabric for made up of back supports or orthosis with wires :
- Already build up pockets to insert wires
- Gripp part to simplify the made up and reduce the number of sizes
Markets : Clothtech, Medtech, Protech, Sporttech
THE BERTHEAS Products
- MICRO-GRIPP®: Gripp Open Ribbed fabric made of microfiber. Infinitely adjustable to reduce the number of sizes, the fabric has very high gripping power outside and exceptionnaly soft hand inside.
- MICRO-GRIPP S®: Grip Compact fabric made of microfiber. Same specifications as MICRO-GRIPP®, plus possibilty to cut right in the middle of the fabric
- Plain elastic fabric made of « AIRTEX » microfiber: cotton touch and ultimate softness, 35% lighter than cotton, drying 8x faster
- 3D elastic grip belt: various possibilities of belt adjustement with high grip, ultra light, high strength, fast drying
- Open-ribbed fabric with “AIRTEX” microfiber: cotton touch and ultimate softness, 20% lighter than classical polyamide, fast drying