SATAB ON TECHTEXTIL 2017
SATAB on TECHTEXTIL 2017, the world’s most important trade fair for technical textiles, Hall 3.1 Booth B81
SATAB IN A FEW WORDS
SATAB is an independent, French family-run business creating, weaving and knitting ribbons, braids, cords, webbing and other narrow, stiff or elastic textile items.
HALL 3.1, STAND B81
THE SATAB INNOVATION TO DISCOVER IN 2017
- Concept of connected ribbon which transports information and energy.
- Also working on and developing any kind of projects under confidentiality.
Markets : Clothtech, Indutech, Medtech, Mobiltech, Protech
THE SATAB PRODUCTS
- Straps for PPEs (security harness)
- Technical ribbon made from special yarns (aramid, keflar, HPMWPE…)
- Anti-slip and insulating silicon ribbon
- Straps with digital printing
- Jacquard elastics