Techtera Resource Workshops:
The aim of Techtera Resource Workshop is to build a textile innovation dynamic in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region by generating R&D projects and leading specialist networks: meeting important players, targeted communications, grouped action, spaces for meetings and exchanges.
Organised on a quarterly basis, they deal with innovation in each of the five Techtera strategic business areas.
Five start-ups/monitoring Techtera Resource Workshops for each of the five strategic activity market areas:
- Safety / PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Construction / Infrastructure
These have led to two in-depth Techtera Resource / Development Workshops:
- PPE (personal protective equipment) of tomorrow with firefighters in the Rhône Region
- Functionalised medical textiles with LYON BIOPÔLE
- Textile innovations for the concrete of tomorrow, with INDURA and CNAM Grand Lyon
Contact: Clara POTTON – email@example.com
The aim of the Innovation Workshops is to increase companies’ innovation skills and provide the keys to understanding the competitive environment.
Examples of themes: organisation of monitoring, business development support in France and internationally, meetings concerning the Japanese market of the health of the elderly and sport.