The experience and professionalism of the cluster’s team in project preparation, allow Techtera to give you astute advice about many calls for projects meeting all technology readiness levels (TRL 1 to 9), on a regional, national and international scale.
You have a project? You wish to innovate, you have an idea, you want to improve your processes or to develop a new product? Contact us.
Contact: Virgile AYMARD – email@example.com
Techtera is increasingly acting with Europe, notably through specific missions and involvement in European R&D projects. Techtera shares the culture of innovation promoted by the European Union; participation amongst others in the projects of the Horizon 2020 programme, is an essential aspect of the cluster’s strategy for the coming years.
Horizon 2020 is the European funding for research and innovation programme, covering the period 2014-2020. It has been adopted by sixteen countries and has a budget of €79 billion.
EUROTECH informs, advises and helps small and medium enterprises, members of the clusters, to identify calls for projects in the final phase of projects; also help with filing them. They benefit from a double service – jointly and individually:
- Europe Workshops: information exchange, experience feedback about calls for projects
- Training in monitoring, rules, programmes and European funding schemes
- Access to the European and international network of innovation clusters
- Pre-project evaluation through the clusters and consulting firms
- Personalised support in organising a project or joining a consortium
Contact: Bruno MOUGIN – firstname.lastname@example.org