Membership of techtera in order to
1. Anchor innovation procedures in the company
All research agrees on demonstrating the correlation between a company’s results and its ability to innovate. Joining Techtera means joining a proactive approach to innovation.
2. Pool risks, resources and benefit from finance
Techtera’s approval of projects optimises your chances of accessing specific regional, national and European funds. In addition, joint innovation allows you to pool your investments.
3. Access a network of textile innovation organisations
Search for a skill, take advantage of opportunities, set up technological collaborations in the textile world: the Techtera network meets your needs.
4. Benefit from high-performance services
Techtera offers varied and relevant theme & topic programmes; assistance with your R&D projects; optimal visibility with influential organisations; support in international markets.
by joining the cluster, you …
- Join a dynamic and recognised network of companies and research organisations
- Benefit from personal and pragmatic advice concerning your innovation initiatives
- Take part in our events: workshops, exhibitions, exploratory missions
- Favour collaborative innovation by joining thematic work groups
- Benefit from the cluster’s visibility in France and internationally
- Get in touch with the cluster’s French and international partners
- Benefit from a label synonymous with innovation and competitiveness
- Develop your enterprise or organisation and boost your business