Goals of Project approval
The aim of the project labelling process is to improve the quality of applications, maximise the chances of funding and optimise the success of network projects! It is based on an assessment and hearing of cases by experts from the Innovation Commission.
The label is recognised by funders.
The project approval process
As part of innovation projects, Techtera issues a label recognised by funding organisations, a pledge of credibility and confidence that enhances the quality and relevance of the project submitted.
The label is based on the criteria below:
- The adequacy of the project with the strategic roadmap of Techtera and the textile industry, the excellence of its content and its innovative character
- The quality of the consortium and partners
- The expected economic benefits and the quality of the economic model
- The validation of the criteria associated with the call for projects
The Innovation Commission, a body that guarantees fairness and confidentiality:
It consists of members and experts covering all the cross-functional skills necessary for the evaluation of all types of projects. These members are chosen “considering the person”; they sign a confidentiality agreement. They can be contested in the event of a conflict of interest. The Innovation Commission is independent of Techtera’s executive power.
Also, the Innovation Commission can be called upon to:
- Improve the quality of projects
- Maximise the possibilities of financing
- Optimise the success of network projects