The European Economic Interest Group (EEIG)
Created in November 2019, this Group domiciled in Brussels, is the result of a 7-year cooperation at European level between the founding members – clusters of the textile sector.
Seven partners: AEI TEXTILS and ATEVAL (Spain), CLUSTER SMART TEXTILE – CITEVE (Portugal), CLUTEX (Czech Republic), PO.IN.TEX (Italy), EURAMATERIALS and TECHTERA (France).
EU-TEXTILE 2030, a network totalling over 1,000 members, including over 600 small/medium enterprises!
EU-TEXTILE2030 activity is organised around the following activities, which aim to increase the competitiveness of the European textile industry:
- Internationalisation of companies
- Economic development and innovation at European level
- Lobbying for the benefit of the textile sector at European Commission level
EU-TEXTILE 2030: key player in European policy
- “Board member” of the European Textile Platform ETP
- At the origin of European initiatives, REGIOTEX, of the dynamics of European textile regions
You would like to know more about EU-TEXTILE2330Contact
Your contact: Bruno MOUGIN - email@example.com