THE SHOWROOM OF INTERNET AND OBJECTS
The SIDO trade-fair (Internet and Objects Showroom) will host for the 4th year more than 350 exhibitors and 7,500 visitors. Thanks to its 250 speakers and 55 conferences, the event is a major venue for professional synergies in the field of IoT (Internet of Things).
SMART TEXTILES & WEARABLES – BE SMART, THINK WITH TEXTILES !
2018 opened with intelligent textiles. With a video presentation of smart textiles, a brochure illustrating the projects and actions of TECHTERA on the subject, and a presence of the cluster announced on 3 events of the sector this year: Premiere Vision Wearable Lab (February, Paris), SIDO (April, Lyon) and IFAI (October, Dallas). And of course, continuing the work of the smart textiles & wearables club.
8 DEMONSTRATORS ON SIDO
TECHTERA’s booth at SIDO (4-5 April 2018) will represent 8 demonstrators developed by members of the STeW Club:
- The photovoltaic bench 3.0 realized in partnership by SOCIETE CHOLETAISE DE FABRICATION with GARNIER-THIEBAUT, STRUCTURES, AD CONFECTION, AMAURY POUDRAY and ARMOR
- The luminous cap for medical applications of TEXINOV
- The #CHOOSE connected shoes using the luminous textile LIGHTEX® to change color realized by BROCHIER TECHNOLOGIES and ERAM
- The connected Cardionexion® t-shirt for continuous and complete monitoring of heartbeat and anticipation of stroke, by @HEATLH
- The prototype pressure sensitive textile made in partnership by LES TISSAGES DE CHARLIEU and ODEA
- The E-Thread ™ wire with integrated RFID chip, almost invisible and not palpable of PRIMO 1D
- The DUOO anti-wave boxer to protect the male genitals against harmful waves
- Urban Connect compression stockings with integrated SIGVARIS data technology
For more information, consult our exhibitor catalog:
Numéro de stand : 10/J07