7 new administrators
The Techtera General Meeting was held on April 9 in a webinar (web conference); a format which was very successful, with more than 60 participants.
It was an opportunity to review the actions carried out throughout 2019 (see our 2019 activity report) and to present the prospects for this very special year 2020.
During the General Meeting, members were able to approve the annual accounts of our Innovation Cluster and ratify the appointment of the seven structures below as administrators, in order to strengthen action in favour of the textile sector:
- Group – “Large industrial firms”:
- Chomarat – Mr. Philippe SANIAL
- Group – “Small & Medium-sized manufacturers”:
- Ourdissage Encollage d’Amplepuis – Mr. Xavier BASSET-CHERCOT
- Science et Surface – Mrs. Céline BRUNON
- Group – “Training & Research units”:
- Axel’One – Mr. Didier BONNET
- Institut Carnot Ingénierie@Lyon – Mr. Jérôme CHEVALIER – Suppléant : Mr. Lilian MARTINEZ
- Group – “Professional unions & Associations”:
- Pôle Textile Alsace – Mrs. Catherine AUBERTIN
- Cluster Outdoor Sports Valley (OSV) – Mr. Benjamin THALLER
The areas of expertise and the diversity of know-how of these seven administrators will be major assets for the development of the Techtera services portfolio.
Meet the new administrators … in the next newsletter.