Once again, the year 2017 was rich with innovation !
- Twenty-nine workshops were held, leading to the creation of work groups to boost the textile and flexible materials sector
- Twelve projects approved by the cluster were funded
We thank all our 134 members of that year for their confidence, and their participation in the increasingly successful influence of the textile and flexible materials sector.
The President, the administrators and the TECHTERA team wish you the very best for this New Year.
In 2018, TECHTERA will continue to support you in your projects; also on the important issues of the sector:
- The development of the Fashion & Deco aspect with the implementation of new trend programmes and increased cooperation within the technical textiles sector
- The construction of a combined launch pad, which will allow you to make prototypes for tomorrow’s markets
- Deployment of the PERFECT project action regarding skills
- Working with the STeW and RECIT Clubs, increased dynamics among members for cross-action within “smart textiles” and “sustainable development” themes
- An ambitious international development plan