IFTH (French Institute for Textiles and Apparel) introduces professionals at trade fairs and events to technologies, prototypes and functionalisation of textiles, in the fields of Industry 4.0.
- A system for taking 3D measurements and creating avatars – in partnership with NETTELO
- An innovative table dedicated to the projection of templates – provided by MAUGIN
Three prototypes from the following research projects were also promoted:
- E-FASHION² (connected activewear): IFTH (French Institute for Textiles and Apparel) manufactures a connected knit jumpsuit
- KHROMATEX: the Clément Ader Institute and IFTH have created mechano-chromatic systems for the manufacture of fabrics with photoluminescent patterns
- MAGYFIL (new generation of light filaments for Fashion and Luxury)
IFTH will be present at A+A 2021 alongside Techtera.