ITA, the Institute for Technical Textiles, based in Aachen, Germany, is launching a new call for project proposals “BIOTEXFUTURE” to fund projects that would convert the textile value chain from petroleum-based to bio-based.
BIOTEXFUTURE addresses four application fields: Technical textiles, automotive, clothing, and house and home.
This call is open to projects that address the following research aeras:
- Substrate/material development
- Technical product and process development
- Textile finishing
- Societal transition towards bioeconomy
- Textile circular economy
Several deadlines for project submission:
- A 2-page draft project: between 15 January and 15 October 2023.
- A full proposal: between 31 January and 30 October 2023.More information on the different deadlines and expected proposals can be found on the website.For any questions, please contact Melina Sachtleben (email@example.com) or Anna Bruder (firstname.lastname@example.org).