TDV iNDUSTRIES IN A FEW WORDS
Integrated manufacturer (spinning, weaving, dyeing, finishing) of fabrics for protective, corporate and military garments. Production is 100% made in France. Cotton, cotton-polyester and poly-cotton fabrics enable to dress 3M° people / year at work.
HALL 3.1, BOOTH A92
TDV INDUSTRIES INNOVATION TO DISCOVER IN 2017
- Eco-responsible fabrics with low environmental footprint: organically sourced material, recycled polyester, organic cotton, use of an environmental calculator. High social impact processes.
Markets : Clothtech, Protech, Indutech, Medtech, Oekotech
THE TDV INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS
- Full range of fabrics with low environmental footprint and high social impact
- Helvetys Premium : satin rip-stop fabric for workwear or protective wear (high visibility). Optimal tear resistance, good abrasion behaviour, high level of comfort and breathability
- X-Maine : stretch fabrics cotton-polyester or poly-cotton with XLA fibre suitable for industrial laundering
- Securithor : double face multi-risk fabrics