Develop multi-active protective textiles intended for the prevention of nosocomial diseases and microbial contaminations through use in the design of external and internal medical devices, professional clothing, lingerie.
- Budget: 3.78 million €
Security & Defence, Fashion/
- Project leader: NAMSA
- Partner(s): NAMSA, EMC (ENTREPRISE DE MANIPULATION ET DE CONFECTION), H&F, IFTH, JABOULEY SA, UCBL LMPG, SCIENCE ET SURFACE, MEDTRONIC SOFRADIM PRODUCTION, TDV INDUSTRIES, TROUILLET, UCBL LYON 1,
- Year(s): 2007
- Project stakes: Develop multi-active protective textiles limiting microbial contamination.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI03
- Your Techtera contact: S.Bone
- Project duration (in months): 36