Develop silicone and polyurethane products made from clean catalysts without tin and without mercury compounds, at competitive prices.
- Budget: 7.78 million €
- Market(s): Industry, Health
- Project leader: ELKEM SILICONES France
- Partner(s): PALCHEM, JUXTA, ELKEM SILICONES FRANCE (LYON), FONTANILLE SCOP, UNIVERSITE PAUL SABATIER, LABORATOIRE C2P2 UMR 5265, LGCIE - LABORATOIRE DE GENIE CIVIL ET INGENIERIE ENVIRONNEMENTALE - INSA LYON, AHLSTROM LABELPACK (filiale)
- Year(s): 2008
- Project stakes: Develop competitive silicone and polyurethane products with less environmental impact.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI07
- Your Techtera contact: K.Picard-Chaïbi