Extension of ALLIANCE – Support the internationalisation of European SMEs in technical textiles, connectivity, advanced technologies and advanced materials. The project targets in particular the dual-use (civil and military) security and defence markets in four countries: the United States, Canada, Japan and Indonesia.
Discover publications about the project:
- Budget: 500,000.00 €
Security & Defence
- Project leader: Techtera (France)
- Partner(s): Techtera (France, chef de file), NIDV (Pays-Bas), NTT (Italie), Po.in.tex (Italie), SIIT (Italie), Systematic (France).
- Year(s): 2021-2023
- Project stakes: Establish technological and commercial cooperation between European small /medium enterprises and members of the EU-ALLIANCE project, also with partners in target countries.
- Name of the call for projects: Programme COSME de l’Union Européenne
- Your Techtera contact: J.Rafton-Jolivet