EU-TEXTILE2030 is the successor of the TEXTILE2020 project. It aims to further strengthen the international competitiveness of European SMEs in the advanced textile materials sector. To do this, market actions (trade fairs, market studies, missions) were organised in five target countries for the development of technological and commercial partnerships: Colombia, Japan, Israel, South Africa and Taiwan.
- Budget: 600,000.00 €
- Market(s): Industry
- Project leader: ATEVAL (Espagne)
- Partner(s): ATEVAL (Espagne, chef de file), AEI Textils (Espagne), Clutex (République Tchèque), EuraMaterials (France), Po.in.tex (Italie), Sachsen!Textil (Allemagne), Techtera (France).
- Year(s): 2017-2019
- Project stakes: Develop relations and partnerships with target countries, and create the European Economic Interest Group (EEIG) EU-TEXTILE2030, based in Brussels.
- Name of the call for projects: Programme COSME de l’Union Européenne
- Your Techtera contact: J.Rafton-Jolivet