Large-scale industrialisation of Lightex® technology, a principle of weaving optical fibres making it possible to produce flexible or rigid luminous surfaces, with very small dimensions, low consumption and long lifespan.
- Budget: 9.6 millions €
- Market(s): Health
- Project leader: BROCHIER TECHNOLOGIES
- Partner(s): BROCHIER TECHNOLOGIES, DENIS & FILS
- Year(s): 2015
- Project stakes: Be able to work on optical fibre, industrially, in the same way as textile fibre and to make accessible through the industrialisation of fabrics containing optical fibre.
- Name of the call for projects: PIAVE TEXTILE 1
- Your Techtera contact: F.Nepote Vesino