Develop medical devices and techniques derived from the textile industry for the creation of a national cardiovascular sector.
- Budget: 39 million €
- Market(s): Health
- Project leader: KEPHALIOS
- Partner(s): MDB TEXINOV, KARDIOZIS, KEPHALIOS, IFTH, EPYGON
- Year(s): 2015
- Project stakes: Create a French textile industry in the cardiovascular field, capable of providing high-performance products with very high added value.
- Name of the call for projects: PSPC AAP4
- Your Techtera contact: B.Mougin
- Project duration (in months): 60