Develop a new generation of carbon fibre-based Non-Crimp Fabric type textiles and associated textile processes for the manufacture of thermosetting composite parts for aeronautics and automobiles.
- Budget: 3.26 million €
- Project leader: CHOMARAT
- Partner(s): CHOMARAT, SOLVAY, UNIVERSITÉ NANTES, MECANIUM
- Year(s): 2017
- Project stakes: Produce high-performance and high-productivity textiles based on carbon fibres for composite materials.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI23
- Your Techtera contact: S.Bone
- Project duration (in months): 42