Develop a polymer matrix and an impregnation technology to offer a product adapted to the specifications of the Airbus Group, at a competitive price and in compliance with the requirements of REACH.
- Budget: 2.45 million €
- Project leader: AIRBUS OPERATIONS SAS
- Partner(s): LABORATOIRE CIRIMAT - UMR 5085, AEROSPACE VALLEY, DGA, DGAC, BPI FRANCE, ARIANE GROUP, AIRBUS OPERATIONS SAS, ARKEMA - CERDATO, OMEGA SYSTEMES, SD-TECH (SOLIDE DIVISÉS TECHNOLOGIES), PORCHER INDUSTRIES, EADS SPACE TRANSPORTATION, EADS FRANCE INNOVATION WORKS, AIRBUS OPERATIONS SAS
- Year(s): 2014
- Project stakes: Develop composite materials for the aeronautics sector with less environmental impact and improved performance.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI18
- Your Techtera contact: B.Mougin
- Project duration (in months): 36