Find an alternative to textile finishing treatments containing formalin. These finishing treatments are commonly used in the textile industry to give wrinkle-resistant, dimensional stability and easy-to-maintain properties.
- Budget: 1.84 million €
- Project leader: SENSZO GROUPE
- Partner(s): IMP (INGENIERIE DES MATERIAUX POLYMERES) UMR 5223 - INSA, SCIENCE ET SURFACE, SENSZO GROUPE, IFTH, TDV INDUSTRIES, RESCOLL
- Year(s): 2014
- Project stakes: Develop more ecological alternatives to the use of traditional textile compounds for finishing materials in high-end clothing.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI18
- Your Techtera contact: B.Mougin
- Project duration (in months): 42