Expand the use of bio-polymers for biomedical, cosmetic and skin care applications.
- Budget: 4 million €
- Market(s): Health
- Project leader: GHENT UNIVERSITY - UNIVERSITEIT GENT
- Partner(s): GHENT UNIVERSITY - UNIVERSITEIT GENT, FIBROLINE SA, ARMINES/EMA, UNIVERSITÉ DE PISE, EUROPEAN BIOPLASTICS, INSTM, TEXOL, IRIS SPAIN, BIOINICIA, EXERGY, UNIVERSITÉ DE WESTMINSTER, ATERTEK, MAVI COSMETICS, UNIVERSITY OF NOVI SAD, MINES DE PARIS
- Year(s): 2017
- Project stakes: Develop biopolymer materials from renewable and natural resources and their uses in health.
- Name of the call for projects: EUROPE H2020 BBI-2016-R07
- Your Techtera contact: B.Mougin