Develop constructive repair, reinforcement and protection processes for concrete structures against extreme stresses (fire, earthquake, explosion) with composite formulations with textile reinforcements more respectful of sustainable development criteria.
- Budget: 2.83 million €
- Project leader: SULITEC
- Partner(s): SULITEC, LABORATOIRE LGCIE (LABORATOIRE DE GÉNIE CIVIL ET D'INGÉNIERIE ENVIRONNEMENTALE) - INSA LYON, FOTIA DMT, EDS (EXPERTISE DIAGNOSTIC ET STRUCTURES), ER2I INGENIERIE, ECOLE NATIONALE D'INGENIEURS DE ST ETIENNE - ENISE
- Year(s): 2014
- Project stakes: Optimise the protection and reinforcement of existing infrastructures using eco-responsible textile composites in the event of extreme stress.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI18
- Your Techtera contact: S;Bone
- Project duration (in months): 36