Develop implantable medical devices for the repair and regeneration of soft tissues, and high-performance tools for assessing tissue repair and regeneration.
- Budget: 4.33 million €
- Market(s): Health
- Project leader: NAMSA
- Partner(s): MEDTRONIC SOFRADIM PRODUCTION, STATICE, NAMSA, UNIVERSITE CLAUDE BERNARD LYON 1, SCIENCE ET SURFACE, ANTHOGYR
- Year(s): 2013
- Project stakes: Explore new uses of textile solutions in the health sector.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI15
- Your Techtera contact: B.Mougin
- Project duration (in months): 48