Develop polymeric materials and flame retardant hybrid composite structures obtained from chemical reactions resulting from reactive extrusion technology.
- Budget: 4.08 million €
Security & Defence, Building/
- Project leader: GROSFILLEX
- Partner(s): ELKEM SILICONES FRANCE, AZUR TEXTILES, IMP - INGÉNIERIE DES MATÉRIAUX POLYMÈRES (UMR 5223), ADDIPLAST, POLYONE, GROSFILLEX, SULITEC, ERCE PLASTURGIE, RHODIA
- Year(s): 2010
- Project stakes: Develop new finished products and materials with flame retardant and eco-responsible properties.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI11
- Your Techtera contact: S.Bone
- Project duration (in months): 36