Support the growth, competitiveness, international presence and industrial modernisation of European textile SMEs by improving their capacity for innovation.
- Budget: 500,000.00 €
- Market(s): Industry
- Project leader: NTT (Italie)
- Partner(s): NTT (Italie, chef de file), AEI Textils (Italie), ATEVAL (Espagne), CITEVE (Portugal), Techtera (France).
- Year(s): 2020-2022
- Project stakes: Establish technological and commercial partnerships in target countries, and affirm the excellence of European textiles as well as its ability to innovate.
- Name of the call for projects: Programme COSME de l’Union Européenne
- Your Techtera contact: Julie Rafton-Jolivet - firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the growth, competitiveness, international presence and industrial modernisation of European textile SMEs by improving their capacity for innovation. The project will allow SMEs to benefit from a set of services in order to identify opportunities for international growth in three countries: the United States, Mexico and Vietnam.
Discover the publications on the project:
Last posts and tweets:
28 march – 1st april2023 : Textile mission in Mexico
24-28 october 2022 : Textile mission in Vietnam
29-30 november 2023 : Vietnam virtual BtoB meeting
08-12 may 2023 : Techtextil North America & Textile mission in USA
12 july 2023: TEXGLOBAL Closing event