Develop a new generation of virucidal textile filters to combat mass airborne contamination in public buildings, using an innovative air treatment method.
- Budget: 2.01 million €
- Market(s): Health
- Project leader: BROCHIER TECHNOLOGIES
- Partner(s): TEXTILE DE LA THIERACHE, TEXTILES DE FRANCE, POLYTRAME, INSA LYON, IFTH NORD LILLE, BROCHIER TECHNOLOGIES, CHRU, CAMFIL FARR
- Year(s): 2010
- Project stakes: Develop a solution for air purification, integrated in ventilation/filtration systems, using textile structures with virucidal activity.
- Name of the call for projects: FUI11
- Your Techtera contact: S.Bone
- Project duration (in months): 36