As part of the EU-ALLIANCE and REC-N-COMP European projects, Techtera members are invited to a webinar devoted to the cultural specificities of the Japanese business community. It will be presented in English, by an expert from the EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation, a centre for industrial cooperation between Europe and Japan.
On the programme:
- Decision-making process in Japan – resulting time and effort
- Long-term orientation and building trust
- Good communication practices
- Selection of products and services needed in Japan
- “What to do and What not to do” in Japan.
Registration is free but essential. It is reserved for members of Techtera, and members of partner clusters – Also, clusters of EU-ALLIANCE and REC-N-COMP projects.
Contacts: Robin ODDON – email@example.com – Julie RAFTON-JOLIVET – firstname.lastname@example.org