Techtera proposes several missions to its members during the first semester of 2023.
- January 28-February 4, 2023: Security & Defense Mission – INDONESIA (EU-Alliance Project)
- March 13-17, 2023: Security & Defense Mission – JAPAN (EU-Alliance Project)
- May 15-19, 2023: Sustainable/Recycled Composites Mission – JAPAN (REC-N-COMP Project)
- May 2023: Security & Defense Mission – CANADA (EU-Alliance Project)
- May 8-12, 2023: Technical Textiles Mission – USA (during Techtextil North America in Atlanta) – (TEXGLOBAL Project)
The EU-Alliance project aims to support the internationalization of European SMEs in technical textiles, connectivity, advanced technologies and advanced materials. The project targets in particular the dual-use markets of security and defense.
The TEXGLOBAL project aims to enable SMEs to benefit from a set of services to identify international growth opportunities. It aims to establish
The REC-N-COMP project is to support the internationalisation of European SMEs whose activities are related to the manufacture of composites from recycled materials, particularly textiles.
Cofunded by the COSME programme of the European Union.
Contact: Julie RAFTON-JOLIVET – firstname.lastname@example.org