Support the internationalisation of European SMEs whose activities are related to the manufacture of composites from recycled materials, particularly textiles. A joint internationalisation strategy will be developed and tested, targeting three countries: the USA, Japan and Singapore.
REC-N-COMP Call for Pitches
Are you a SME from Italy, Belgium, France or Poland, interested in expanding its export business to the USA, Japan on Singapore in relation with composite and recycled materials? If yes, this call is the chance to take part in the activities of the REC-N-COMP project to explore the opportunities of these markets.
The selected SMEs will take part in an international mission to one of the three countries, with the costs of the mission being covered by the REC-N-COMP budget. The objective of each mission is to develop networks and relationships between companies and other stakeholders to create new business opportunities in the field of recycled-based and sustainable materials for composite. The missions will take place between the second semester 2022 and during 2023.
We welcome SMEs from selected sectors and countries to take part in the Call and present their Pitch in the specified time frame.
- Budget: 500,000.00 €
Civil engineering, Transport, Fashion/Clothing
- Project leader: NTT (Italy)
- Partner(s): NTT (Italy, coordinator), Cluster Legno Arredo (Italy), Flanders Make (Belgium), PGM (Poland), Techtera (France).
- Year(s): 2021-2024
- Project stakes: Develop and test a common internationalisation strategy for small /medium enterprises in the sectors concerned towards targeted third countries: the United States, Japan and Singapore.
- Name of the call for projects: COSME programme of the European Union
- Your Techtera contact: R. Oddon
- Project duration (in months): 30