Support the internationalisation of European SMEs whose activities are related to the manufacture of composites from recycled materials, particularly textiles. A joint internationalisation strategy will be developed and tested, targeting three countries: the USA, Japan and Singapore.
- Budget: 500,000.00 €
Civil engineering, Transport, Fashion/Clothing
- Project leader: NTT (Italy)
- Partner(s): NTT (Italy, coordinator), Cluster Legno Arredo (Italy), Flanders Make (Belgium), PGM (Poland), Techtera (France).
- Year(s): 2021-2024
- Project stakes: Develop and test a common internationalisation strategy for small /medium enterprises in the sectors concerned towards targeted third countries: the United States, Japan and Singapore.
- Name of the call for projects: COSME programme of the European Union
- Your Techtera contact: R. Oddon
- Project duration (in months): 30